Congratulations to Melanie for her winning blog post! Looking forward to meeting her soon and plying her with manicures and champers at London Fashion Week!
Check out her winning post here: http://wordontheb.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/london-fashion-week/
Friday, 4 February 2011
|Model wears: Jonathan Liang, SS11|
The lip-smackingly sumptuous prize includes:
- An access-all-areas pass to the event over all 3 nights of the event for you and 1 friend including the opportunity to head backstage and interview designers, stylists, models and hair and makeup teams
- Manicures and massages for the two of you
- A bottle of Champagne to top off your evening
- VIP Goody bags* including products from Fruit of the Loom, Perrier, Itsocks.com, Rude health and Yelp.
- Afterparty access
- Front row seats**
To win this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to write some amazing pieces for your blog, experience the glitz and glamour of London Fashion Week, and mingle with some amazing and highly influential fashion people, just head on over to the LGN Events website, choose 3 or more of your favourite designers exhibiting this season and write a blog about them. Simple! When you have written and published your entry on your blog, send a link to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your entry in the competition. The expert team at LGN will review all entries over the weekend after the closing date and announce the winning blogger by Tuesday 15th Febraury 2011.
So what are you waiting for? GET WRITING!!
Terms and Conditions:
- All entries must be received by Sarah at the email address stated by 11pm on Friday 11th February 2011.
- Entrants will be judged by the expert team at LGN and the winner will be announced on Tuesday 15th February 2011.
* - While stocks last
** - Winner must arrive early to claim front row seats
- No travel costs or London accommodation are covered by this prize so please ensure you will be able to fund the trip and travel there yourself.
- The event will take place on Friday 18th-Sunday 20th Feb 2011 as part of London Fashion Week. Doors open at 7.30pm each night and the show should end at around 10.30pm.