Wednesday 29 December 2010

If I Were A Boy...

No, I have not become a Beyonce fan (kill that thought right now and stamp on it til you never knew it existed. Serious.) I just thought I would take the time to compile a little menswear post as I have recently noticed the lack of published material for the alternative young man. Jake (the BF...if you follow me on Twitter you will have heard of him. Big guy. Good cook.) wears a lot of the stuff I would so love to work if I were a boy and I noticed he never has a decent place to browse for all the stuff he'd like. Sure he can visit all his usual haunts (most of which will be linked below) but wouldn't it be nice if he could get them all in one place? Maybe I'll start something.....but not today. So here's a smorgasbord of shit we like. Enjoy :)

 CRIMINAL DAMAGE SHIRT
 CRIMINAL DAMAGE VARSITY JACKET
 DROPDEAD FELIX TEE
 DROPDEAD RAPTORS TEE
 JEREMY SCOTT FOR ADIDAS TRAINERS
STAR WARS NEW ERA CAPS

 MISHKA NEW ERA CAPS
MISHKA SHIRTS




This blog post is dedicated to Jake (who is still alive incase "that" was implied).

No comments:

Post a Comment

hmm...How does this make you feel?