Monday 19 July 2010

Drop Dead

I'm loving Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes' label Drop Dead




If you haven't been to their new store in Brick Lane, you really should. I saw this dress online back when their website was basic and an actual shop was just an ambition for this brand, but I didn't want to buy it because the model looked a lot slimmer than me and I didn't think I could do it justice. Having tried it on in the shop, I fell in love with it!(I might add this was an interesting experience given I'm 5'5" and I smacked my elbows on the light fitting when getting changed in their teeny tiny little changing room. You can imagine what it was like for my 6'1" boyfriend when he tried on his pacman tshirt....he subsequently bought it regardless of the trauma)

Drop Dead are a pretty cool brand...they have the rocky alternative thing down whilst managing to stay fashionable and not slip into lame emo territory as is so often the case [see Criminal Damage circa 2005 and Iron Fist accessories]

Nice work Oli!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hmm...How does this make you feel?