Monday 19 July 2010

ASOS Sale for dirty grungers

Marie Claire Magazine just published an article online showing the best buys from the asos summer sale (see it here). I love asos sales, but personally found Marie Claires choices not to my taste. So here are my best grunge/rock buys from the sale:

Leather Zip Slouch bag: WAS £25, NOW £11


ASOS Henry Clog Sandal: WAS £45, NOW £13

Vero Moda Chunky Crop Knit: WAS £16, NOW £10


Religion Stone Wash Skinny Ripped Jeans: WAS £40, NOW £10
Rock Chick Wristwear Set: WAS £20, NOW £7
Plait Side Leggings: WAS £18 NOW £7
Set of Four Stacking Rings: WAS £10, NOW £6


Clear Lens Geeky Sunglasses: WAS £10, NOW £5

Leopard Print Tulle Tights: WAS £10, NOW £3

Grey Beanie: WAS £8, NOW £3
Floral Lace Cuffs: WAS £5, NOW £2


There's TONNES more stuff on there that I'd buy but I wanted to limit how much I put in this blog. If enough people like it I may do another with all the more pricey grungey sale items asos have to offer. But for now, GET BUYING! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

hmm...How does this make you feel?